Now what?

dcestnik

Lil-Rokslider
Went home empty handed during Wyoming's archery season and spent rifle helping my dad get a moose. Only a few more day trips here in Nebraska and 2012 is done for. Starting to think about 2013.

What's everyone got in the works during the offseason? Researching new areas, building a rifle, 3D shoots, new equipment, fitness goals?

luke moffat

Super Moderator
Jan-March is my true off season with very little chance of big game hunting, so its bird hunting, and predator hunting mostly for me while x-country skiing, snowmaching, and trying not to become fat over the winter (though a little extra insulation up here isn't a bad thing that time of year) April rolls around and its spring grizz followed closely by black bears and the season starts again. :D

Off season? IS there such a thing? :)

My season hasn't even begun yet! Mule Deer in Dec, Cow Elk tag in Dec, Lion until March and a Coues hunt at the end of January! Then start looking for sheds and getting ready for bear season. Gotta love it...

Mckinnon

WKR
Shoot my bow, shoot my bow, shoot my bow, shoot my bow... reload, backpack, scout. Now that you posted it maybe I will set some hard fitness goals. But mainly survive nursing school.