NPR Trophy Hunting article

Good read. Seen some interesting stuff from NPR lately. They had a fairly balanced article in grizzlies. They went full chicken little on CWD in deer though. I am not sure if their attention is a good thing or a bad thing but living the last 20 years behind enemy lines as a closet redneck in Los Angeles and now in/near NYC, I can tell you that NPR will do a lot to shape the liberal crowd’s view on any topic.

ODB

WKR
That’s a good article. It also illustrates the fact that US-based armchair experts can rarely understand the complexities on the ground somewhere else. This guy has been there, seen the positive effects and does not apologize for them. Glad to see it.

OP
S.Clancy

S.Clancy

WKR
Good read. Seen some interesting stuff from NPR lately. They had a fairly balanced article in grizzlies. They went full chicken little on CWD in deer though. I am not sure if their attention is a good thing or a bad thing but living the last 20 years behind enemy lines as a closet redneck in Los Angeles and now in/near NYC, I can tell you that NPR will do a lot to shape the liberal crowd’s view on any topic.

Yea, it's nice to see some logic being applied over there.