NRA and Cigarettes

Brooks

WKR
The liberals in NY are suing the NRA .....they want them gone !! It reminds me of the time they decided they wanted to ban smoking. Instead of letting people decide what to do they hung the legal cig manufacturers for billions of dollars. I never did smoke but always figured once the liberals controlled if and where people smoke they had their foot in the door. I’m sure most NRA members are not liberals.

Trial153

WKR
The NRA and their own malfance opened this can of worms and put the target up for its poltical enemies.

This has been coming for a couple years WLP and his corhots have been robbing the membership blind, anyone on the board that stood up against this thievery was promptly removed.
And what did the membership do? Turn a blind eye and send more money. This x life member and benicaftor is not sympathetic in the least.

mmw194287

WKR
Yep, pretty shameless self-dealing and fraud. My favorite part was the guy who wrote himself a $2 million dollar contract to act as a consultant to his successor, and then never told anybody about it or even contacted his successor. Literally just pocketing $2mil in membership dues paid by the folks on this forum.

HoneyDew

WKR
Prosecute the individuals for illegal activities but trying to dissolve the organization is pure politics. Not to mention the timing of the suit in an election year... I don’t believe in coincidences.

The NRA and their own malfance opened this can of worms and put the target up for its poltical enemies.

This has been coming for a couple years WLP and his corhots have been robbing the membership blind, anyone on the board that stood up against this thievery was promptly removed.
And what did the membership do? Turn a blind eye and send more money. This x life member and benicaftor is not sympathetic in the least.
As another life member, I feel the same way. Hoping this results in a clean-up of the crooks at the top which has been a long time coming. There are also other 2A orgs out there that do a lot of work behind the scenes and will surely step-up and see a massive boost in memberships.

OP
B

Brooks

WKR
No, crooks aren’t my brothers but I wont leave my brothers because of what the few crooks do unless they are not gone in a reasonable amount of time.

Spoonbill

WKR
This has been going on for years. Military Arms has posted a few different videos about this. Worth checking out for those interested in it.

Second NRA thread started in the last few hours. Disgusting
They don't deserve the free spotlight, let WLP and the Catlady be prosecuted for the thievery . Corruption under the guise of uniting gun owners and sportsmen, Shame on them, regardless of political affiliations.

-4x lifemember.

fbhandler

WKR
As it’s been stated though... it will be used as an opportunity to punish the organization and gun owners as a whole. That’s the real heart breaker of corruption like this... you give the enemy ammo to shoot at the people your supposed to be representing.

Rich M

WKR
Some folks look at what the organization does and accomplishes.

Do you not use TP cause the CEO of the company makes a ton of money and the employees $10/hr? NO - you are making a big deal cause some media outlet polluted your mind. You are being a hypocrite but somehow it makes you feel good.

Keep your eye on the end. The end of the NRA is the end of gun rights in the US. Simple as that. Then with that thought look to Portland and the crap going on there, that will be in your backyard once the guns are gone.

strawman

Lil-Rokslider
Some folks look at what the organization does and accomplishes.

Do you not use TP cause the CEO of the company makes a ton of money and the employees $10/hr? NO - you are making a big deal cause some media outlet polluted your mind. You are being a hypocrite but somehow it makes you feel good.

Keep your eye on the end. The end of the NRA is the end of gun rights in the US. Simple as that. Then with that thought look to Portland and the crap going on there, that will be in your backyard once the guns are gone.

No. When supporters of the 2A stop caring, that is the end. The NRA is just an organization. It can (and should) be replaced or at the very least, overhauled.

This is also the thinking that has lead to our political candidates being what they are today. "Well, he/she is better than he/she on the other side so I'll give them my full support." The "An enemy of my enemy is my friend" belief system. This isn't how it should be. Politicians/organizations should be held accountable. We can do better.