NRA Lifetime Memberships

OP
Curtis C

Curtis C

WKR
I saw it on predatormaster. The thread said you had to call for that special. I called 1-800-672-3888 to verify it was true. They offered to upgrade me for that price.

Ranger619

WKR
I just did it. You have to ask for it. They will then send to you another dept. that is handling this.
Todd

Lukem

WKR
They had a similar offer a couple years ago where gift memberships could be purchased for $300.

Curtis thanks for posting this. I attended the Sportsman's Show at Puyallup, WA yesterday and stopped by the NRA booth. I asked one gentleman about the $300 deal and he looked at me like I was crazy. Luckily, a guy behind him jumped in and said, "I'll honor that deal" and then the guy I initially talked to looked at him like he was crazy, lol. The second guy was the one in charge and knew about this deal but not how long it would continue. Long story short, I am now a NRA life member.

unm1136

WKR
I could't afford a lifetime, and my membership is up in april. I got the NRA telemarketing call this morning, and renewed for 5 years for $100. Gift memberships for my wife and oldest daughter were $20 each, and a gift membership for a deployed service member was $25. I guess I could have technically spent about $50% more for a lifetime membership, but the NRA has gained four new members rather than one.

pat

I'm gonna have to call them tomorrow since I signed up at the Sportsman's show the week before last I have not had my VISA charged yet. I hope my app didn't get lost.

bandit1

FNG
Thanks for posting this info, I jumped all over it, I was about ready to pull the trigger at the "normal" rate. I plead to all of us that have the funds available for this support of the NRA to contribute and become a Life Member. Our country is under seige, it's time to draw the line.