NRA Warns Hunters to Prepare for War

Money and power. They use fear to keep you coming back for more. They don't want to fix the problem. Because if they fix the problem, they are out of a job. The Nra has been around a long time and it isn't going anywhere.....too much money to be made. Like any other lobby group or politician....where there is money to be made...you will see them there promoting fear. Because without fear of the opposite happening, you aren't throwing a bunch of money at them. I would like to see what Wayne lapiere's salary is. Betcha it is pretty healthy. If he was so worried about the cause, why isn't the new 100% volunteer. I wonder how much of your money goes to the cause vs salaries and operating expense.

Money and power. They use fear to keep you coming back for more. They don't want to fix the problem. Because if they fix the problem, they are out of a job. The Nra has been around a long time and it isn't going anywhere.....too much money to be made. Like any other lobby group or politician....where there is money to be made...you will see them there promoting fear. Because without fear of the opposite happening, you aren't throwing a bunch of money at them. I would like to see what Wayne lapiere's salary is. Betcha it is pretty healthy. If he was so worried about the cause, why isn't the new 100% volunteer. I wonder how much of your money goes to the cause vs salaries and operating expense.
Like him or hate him, Mr. Lapierre is undeniably good at his job. I for one don't mind my contributions going to salaries or operating expenses... I'd much rather have these people as paid staff doing this as a full time gig than volunteers working when they feel like it or have time.

The NRA is very good at gun rights lobbying. They should stick with that and stay the hell away from speaking for me as a hunter.

I'll take Shane Mahoney, Steve Rinella, and Randy Newberg any day over Ted Nugent and the NRA when it comes to representing hunters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk