Nude Hiking Day

Grumman

WKR
It’s Nude Hiking Day, but Colorado officials are threatening to ticket
Access Denied

Anybody participating or ever ran across this lol???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2ski

WKR
Tomorrow is no panties day.....just saying.....i won't be wearing panties.....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

2ski

WKR
Well since I dont wear panties.....more of a boxer man myself.

The article says nude hikers will be asked to leave, cover up, or ticketed for "indecent exposure". Just being naked is indecent??? In a state that allows recreational use of Marijuana?? If God wanted you to be naked, you would have been born that way.... Oh ! Wait a second ...........!!!!!!!!

2ski

WKR
#nakedhiking or #nakedhikingday on Instagram.....

Now its a party!
I used to bow hunt a spot here in California where I had to drive along this little river for 8-10 miles. It had lots of good swimming holes and rocks for the girls to lay out on, every trip in there we'd see a few girls out swimming and laying on the rocks naked. Contrary to most nude beaches these were definetly girls you wanted to see naked.

2ski

WKR
No kidding. Girls that hike are definitely girls you want to see nude.

HookUp

WKR
#nakedhiking or #nakedhikingday on Instagram.....

I googled your tags and first four were dude butts, seen enough of that. Thanks but no thanks

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
No kidding. Girls that hike are definitely girls you want to see nude.

These kind of events seem very popular with the LGBT community. In fact I wouldn't doubt it if they're the ones that started it. I don't care to see any of those folks naked.......ever.

oldgoat

WKR
Trails around Boulder might be interesting, I'd volunteer to apply bug dope if I can pick and choose who I apply it too!

jchal3

FNG
Dang I didn't know you had to wait for a certain day

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk

Trails around Boulder might be interesting, I'd volunteer to apply bug dope if I can pick and choose who I apply it too!

Hmmm, I dunno. Most of the folks I found on those trails, I want nothing to do with. Which ties into the above lbgt comment....or unshaven dreadlock chicks. Just not for me.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Now its a party!
I used to bow hunt a spot here in California where I had to drive along this little river for 8-10 miles. It had lots of good swimming holes and rocks for the girls to lay out on, every trip in there we'd see a few girls out swimming and laying on the rocks naked. Contrary to most nude beaches these were definetly girls you wanted to see naked.

You hunted that area every day til the season was over...and drove out for lunch lol