WTS NULA Model 20 .308 Winchester - unfired

John Havard

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Back up for sale:
I received this .308 from Melvin several months ago and have never taken it out of the house. It has never been fired. I mounted a Leupold VX-3i 2.5-8 but have simply not found the time to sight it in. The scope has a custom elevation turret from Leupold based on the round I would have been using. I'm pretty tall so Melvin made the LOP 14 1/4". It has a 22" #1 contour stainless steel barrel. Weighs 6# 0 oz with scope. Some of the photos show it alongside the other NULA I received at the same time. The .308 is the one with the lighter colored stock. When the dust settled and the crooks in Sacramento received their share I had right at $4200 including the scope in this rifle. I don't imagine using it any time soon so this impulse buy needs to go down the road. Will sell and ship (with all original packaging and gun case, etc) anywhere in the L48 for $3500. If you don't want the scope I'll sell the rifle with the Talley rings for $3100. If shipping to Alaska or Hawaii the cost will be as shown PLUS actual shipping. Price is FIRM so please do not ask me to lower the price. The only trade interests I might have would be for collector-quality Parker shotguns (+/- cash), other quality shotguns, or 10mm Nighthawk or Wilson or Brown.

Listed elsewhere so first posted "I'll take it" wins.
rjANvtT.jpg

rnib1Hj.jpg

mohVDNO.jpg

IcR2bCT.jpg

oT8nbSP.jpg

2VdltHe.jpg

Last edited:

Doc Holliday

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Wow, dont see these come around often, and when you do they are well used. Good luck with sale

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

OP
John Havard

John Havard

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Who wants what is perhaps the ultimate ultra-lightweight mountain hunting rifle from the preeminent builder in unfired condition, at lower cost than new and without the 2-year wait?