alaska

WMR

FNG
I hunted 17B this year and 17A last year with a different air taxi. No moose for me but a number of fine moose were taken by others. Most of my pics are of brown bears, which are common in the area. IMO the area is a good bet for a spot/stalk type of hunt but may require packing the moose a bit farther than I care to do. If I were going back I'd absolutely use the same pilot again. Feel free to PM me for details if desired. Best of luck.

OP
S
I hunted 17B this year and 17A last year with a different air taxi. No moose for me but a number of fine moose were taken by others. Most of my pics are of brown bears, which are common in the area. IMO the area is a good bet for a spot/stalk type of hunt but may require packing the moose a bit farther than I care to do. If I were going back I'd absolutely use the same pilot again. Feel free to PM me for details if desired. Best of luck.
Thanks for the reply, I have not met the requirements to PM yet. When I do, I will send you a message. I would love to hear any info and pilots you used. I went on a Caribou hunt this year , but Moose is a bit more challenging to schedule. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks

OP
S
Have you done any fishing in the area around the same time of your moose hunt?

I hunted 17B this year and 17A last year with a different air taxi. No moose for me but a number of fine moose were taken by others. Most of my pics are of brown bears, which are common in the area. IMO the area is a good bet for a spot/stalk type of hunt but may require packing the moose a bit farther than I care to do. If I were going back I'd absolutely use the same pilot again. Feel free to PM me for details if desired. Best of lu

would love to here some info on your experiences... 406-480-7184