NV Draw Results 2021

Got lucky and drew a 121 Late Archery Deer. If anyone has any input or advice I'm all ears.

KJPJ

FNG
Drew 043-046 NR Archery. Also, drew archery antelope in the same zones so I have my work cut out. First time drawing any NV tags.

tunafed

FNG
How many points did you have? I had 9 I'm in no mans land unfortunately.
You're not gonna like the answer in that case lol. I had 1 point, my friend I went in on a party had 6. Resident. I had plans already to scout our 3-5th choices. Didn't even think this was a possibility.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

How many points did you have? I had 9 I'm in no mans land unfortunately.

You're not gonna like the answer in that case lol. I had 1 point, my friend I went in on a party had 6. Resident. I had plans already to scout our 3-5th choices. Didn't even think this was a possibility.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Yeah, with the way they do the points there really is no such thing as no mans land in NV. Always a chance.

Ridley

Lil-Rokslider
Drew the early 171-173 mule deer rifle tag. Looking forward to scouting this area and the hunt. The last year has really been tough working from home and trying to be a teacher when my kid was doing distance learning. This feels like an awesome gift.

Tyewire3

Lil-Rokslider
Drew the 221-223 archery hunt. 9 points. Any insight on this unit and hunt are welcome. In the process of deciding on how I’m going to hunt it. Also drew Antelope archery unit 11 on top of it! They over lap a little.

GeoHunter

FNG
61/71 Early rifle cow tag
That will be a fun tag! Hunting elk during the rut with a rifle! There's a decent chance you'll have to drag a cow out of a hell hole somewhere if you want to fill the tag, but shouldn't be too much trouble finding them.

Reactions: WKR

WKR

WKR
That will be a fun tag! Hunting elk during the rut with a rifle! There's a decent chance you'll have to drag a cow out of a hell hole somewhere if you want to fill the tag, but shouldn't be too much trouble finding them.
Yup thats what I'm thinkin should be a really fun hunt. Surprised I drew it with 2 points. Can't wait to chase elk in September with a rifle.