NV mule deer trophy tag and BH 209

cdohtodd

FNG
Hi All
I just found out that I drew NV (all units) muzzleloader mule deer tag.
I'm working on getting a gun with open sights to fit their regulations but I'm in need of Blackhorn 209 to fuel the gun.
I'm not looking to horde it. Just several cans for practice and hunting to take full advantage of this amazing tag.

Is anyone willing to help me acquire? I live in Columbus OH and I'm willing to drive to pick it up.

Thanks!! Todd

ENCORE

WKR
Hi All
I just found out that I drew NV (all units) muzzleloader mule deer tag.
I'm working on getting a gun with open sights to fit their regulations but I'm in need of Blackhorn 209 to fuel the gun.
I'm not looking to horde it. Just several cans for practice and hunting to take full advantage of this amazing tag.

Is anyone willing to help me acquire? I live in Columbus OH and I'm willing to drive to pick it up.

Thanks!! Todd
If you drove up to northern MI, there's a small party store that has BH on the shelf. Like everyone else, they're taking advantage of the price. Almost to the bridge.

Know you feel, had the same angst as I drew a OIL NM elk tag. Took me a couple weeks to find some myself. Try checking sportsman wharehouse and scheels. Best of luck on the hunt.

OP
C

cdohtodd

FNG
I drew the PIW tag. Working on assembling everything I need to do the tag justice!

OP
C

cdohtodd

FNG
I've ordered Hankins Encore 45 barrel which will shoot smokeless powder. My plan is to spend the summer practicing with open sights and smokeless then switch to BH when season get close. That will reduce the amount of BH needed.

Thx tb