NW Montana

ianpadron

WKR
I'll be in Kalispell full-time in about a month. Relocating from the People's Republic of Washington.

Looking forward to making some new hunting and fishing buddies.

I'm obsessed with high country mule deer, duck/upland hunting with my dogs, and fly-fishing. Hoping to get into elk as well.

I've got a drift boat, well trained dogs, and some great NW Montana deer spots to share, so feel free to reach out!

huck

Lil-Rokslider
YEA the eastern block of wash . is the way it is because the western block comes over to escape there life style , then the first thing they do is try to turn here into there . so think about that when you go somewhere else .

OP
ianpadron

ianpadron

WKR
YEA the eastern block of wash . is the way it is because the western block comes over to escape there life style , then the first thing they do is try to turn here into there . so think about that when you go somewhere else .
I think you fellas have the wrong idea about the people leaving WA.

Maybe in the past there were some libs that made their way out, but every single person I know that's moved/moving out of WA in the past 2 years is about as red blooded as one can get.

My vote hasn't meant shit for the past 6 years, looking forward to changing that in MT.

huck

Lil-Rokslider
I dont have the wrong idea . w. wash . a.wipes control wash. votes ,just glad you got out .

bsnedeker

WKR
I think you fellas have the wrong idea about the people leaving WA.

Maybe in the past there were some libs that made their way out, but every single person I know that's moved/moving out of WA in the past 2 years is about as red blooded as one can get.

My vote hasn't meant shit for the past 6 years, looking forward to changing that in MT.
I think you will shocked with the amount of liberals in this part of the state, most of whom came here from the west coast. Whitefish in particular has a disturbing amount of Biden supporters.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

I'll be in Kalispell full-time in about a month. Relocating from the People's Republic of Washington.

Looking forward to making some new hunting and fishing buddies.

I'm obsessed with high country mule deer, duck/upland hunting with my dogs, and fly-fishing. Hoping to get into elk as well.

I've got a drift boat, well trained dogs, and some great NW Montana deer spots to share, so feel free to reach out!
Well trained dogs?

Peregrine1

WKR
Classified Approved
Following. Relocating to N Idaho here in a bit. Got outdoorsy friends there but always down to expand my network in N Idaho/W Montana. Should be drawing a MT General elk tag this year if anyone is interested in summer scout trips.

Lots of good people from western WA. We are just getting pushed out. Was a great pace to Iive with excellent salmon fishing and so so hunting. Used to way better.
We are headed east to but can’t afford Montana

Good luck out there. Yeah I’m dragging my pacific Nw sled out east to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Textanan

FNG
New to the area- saw your posts and interests and would love to cross paths at some point. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you're ever looking for a hunting/fishing partner