WTS NWT Mystery Ranch Guide Lite MT Frame

Status
Not open for further replies.

LBuchser

WKR
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I need to sell my brand new, never used 2020 Mystery Ranch Guide Lite MT frame. Its Subalpine and it's a Medium. I believe it can easily be changed to a large or a small just by getting a new yoke or belt from Mystery Ranch (I've done it on the Guide Lite frame before and it's super reasonable and easy).

I love the Marshall bag but I need a day pack as well and I settled on the Sawtooth 45. However, it also comes with a frame and I dont need two frames so I'm forced to sell this frame so I can afford the Sawtooth 45.

If you really need a Large or XL, I may consider ordering the Sawtooth 45 with the Large or XL frame and keeping my Medium so you can have the larger frame but that's more moving parts and I'd prefer keeping it simple.

Asking $200

The only trade I would consider is a Sawtooth 45 in subalpine

20200602_223258.jpg

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
MR is missing out on a ton of sales by not selling all bag-only options. Sorry I can't help you with selling it but it's a good frame if anybody's looking

WyoEng

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Let me see if I can find a bag this evening on here that will fit it. I want this frame in the medium size you are offering so I want to get my place in line in case I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.