Nwt ram

ejs21

FNG
What a stud sheep! I’m in the research phase of planning a sheep hunt. Ravens Throat is in my top 4 outfitters. Any experience with other outfitters in the NWT?
hunted with Canol this past August. DM if you have any questions

MattB

WKR
What a stud sheep! I’m in the research phase of planning a sheep hunt. Ravens Throat is in my top 4 outfitters. Any experience with other outfitters in the NWT?
Gana River should be on your list. Harold is a really high character guy. I've hunted there twice and had 3 friends/acquaintances hunt there and all had great experiences. They are a little bit old school as they use Super Cubs and horses rather than helicopters. Just adds to the experience IMO.

idig4au

WKR
Gana River should be on your list. Harold is a really high character guy. I've hunted there twice and had 3 friends/acquaintances hunt there and all had great experiences. They are a little bit old school as they use Super Cubs and horses rather than helicopters. Just adds to the experience IMO.

What he said! I’ve also hunted there twice. Just an outstanding experience. I would go every year with Harold and his crew if circumstances allowed!