Obsession Shooters?

Capt Jims

FNG
Im hunting my Hoyt Nitrum 34 this year, but have a BRAND NEW OBSESSION ADDICTION 34 in the box ready to shoot minus the sight. I have shot it 5 times, and it is faster and smoother than my Hoyt, Hands Down in my opinion.... But I am going to use the Nitrum because I haave 400+ shots through it and feel very comfortable with it. It will become my back up bow after the deer hunt in August.

SheepDogRob

Lil-Rokslider
So I just picked up a new Hemorrhage on Thursday and I absolutely LOVE IT! I made the jump from a K34 and while the K34 was a super solid bow, the Hemorrhage feels much better for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mauiarcher

Lil-Rokslider
I have been shooting Obsession since their sophmore year ('12 if I recall correctly) and haven't met an Obsession I didnt like. I have or had most of thier mid to longer ATA offerings. My favorite all-arounder is the k34 (this would be it if I had to own just one...love the grip). I have fusion Cams on my Evolution for elk, Phoenix XL for foam (live the grip...k34 style), turmoil or as my general spot and stalk hunting bow, and DC7 for the stand. Yes, I have a problem and am Obsessed.

I have owned Hoyt, Bowtechs, PSEs, Martin, Diamonds, and a bunch of traditional bows...but never a Mathews. ;) That being said, they all make great bows but Obsession checks all the boxes for me and I don't know of any other company where the owner publishes his cell phone and invites you to call him if there is an issue. Great customer service! The definitely go above and beyond.

Welcome to the brotherhood.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

bwlacy

WKR
I shot several of their bows this spring and was very impressed. Not currently in the market but when I am I will definitely be looking at them. I am still shooting an 09 82nd that I just can't give up yet. Kevin designs great cams and have always liked his bows.

gansettx

FNG
Shot the original Knightmare...smoking fast bow. Tripped it for a Nitrum Turbo which lacked shooter confort for me...tripped it for a DefCon M7 that I still have, very comfortable to shoot but heavy as a boat anchor. Xpedition SS is now the one that gets the action.

NDGuy

WKR
I have the Nitrum 30. Best bow I've ever shot.

People on here don't like Hoyt???