Odd arrow nock issue

Stonia

FNG
I'm trying to put together some heavier crossbow bolts for my Excalibur. I bought Wyvern's 500gr finished arrows. I also bought Nufletch Ignitors, based on several recommendations. My problem is that the arrow shaft is sealed behind the tip insert (presumably because the the added weights), so when I slide the Ignitor insert in it just pops back out. Now I can certainly add a little hot glue or something, but will having a totally sealed shaft cause any problems? What about with elevation changes? Am I going to see components pop out? I considered drilling a small hole in the nock insert, but the way they assemble, I'm not sure that will solve anything.

dtrkyman

WKR
Being sealed should be a non issue, are they not very tight? Should be tight enough to hold themselves in my opinion.

OR Archer

WKR
To get a tight fit without glueing you can use the old grocery bag trick. Place a plastic grocery bag over the end of the shaft then press your insert into the shaft through the bag. The bag will essentially make the inside diameter smaller getting a tighter fit with no glue. This may or may not solve your problem