Off Grid Food Co

Wish them the best, I’ve been getting their meals sporadically for the past 3 years and they are good, but it’s always something with them. They always over promise and under deliver. They swapped from freeze dried to dehydrated as well, that’s a deal breaker for me. I tried a few of the dehydrated and even using a pot on the stove I couldn’t get everything rehydrated.

OP
Afhunter1

Afhunter1

WKR
I go to their website and it says "Back in Spring 2022"

Well spring is about over and no update on FB either. I never buy their dinners but I do really like their oatmeal breakfasts.

Pacific_Fork

Well Known Rokslider
Well technically spring ends June 21 so they still got a month but I wont get my hopes up. If/when they are back online they will sell out quicker than ammo on the shelves.

aaronoto

Lil-Rokslider
I think the ship has sailed and they missed the boat... My money says they aren't coming back. For a business plagued with supply issues, why would they shut down for months during the off season, which is the time they kept telling everyone to stock up? Why go completely dark on social media? A small business needs cash, especially in the current economy, so I can almost guarantee you they haven't been stockpiling meals all winter just to open back up with a boatload of inventory... Just my $.02

Pacific_Fork

Well Known Rokslider
Pack it gourmet
I think the ship has sailed and they missed the boat... My money says they aren't coming back. For a business plagued with supply issues, why would they shut down for months during the off season, which is the time they kept telling everyone to stock up? Why go completely dark on social media? A small business needs cash, especially in the current economy, so I can almost guarantee you they haven't been stockpiling meals all winter just to open back up with a boatload of inventory... Just my $.02
Me and buddy have been saying for two years how we should offer to buy them out because they have so much potential.

Not that we have that kind of cash laying around of course

OkayestHNTR

Lil-Rokslider
I picked up a few of the Pinnacle Foods meals from goHunt during the recent sale and tried the Chipotle Beef Burrito last night. Granted it was only one of their dinners, but pretty tasty and no doubt I could eat them over numerous days without getting burned out.

slim23

Lil-Rokslider
disappointed to see this. absolutely loved there breakfasts. usually ordered 20 couple times a year to keep some in my food tote. high calorie and very tasty!

FlyGuy

WKR
Damn. Their oatmeals were great and I was looking forward to the dinners coming out. I figured just about everyone in the outdoor space would have been booming for the last couple of years with all the folks migrating to the lifestyle. But I’m sure inflation, equipment investment costs and FDA required approvals were too much. Stinks, I was a big fan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro