Off-road Stroller

cciliske

FNG
The BOB via a 2nd hand place like Facebook marketplace is good. Tougher terrain and the Osprey backpack is awesome. Did lots of big hikes in the National Parks out west with the 2 year old in that. Easy on the back and comfy enough they’ll fall asleep up top.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bowhuntrben

Lil-Rokslider
We have a burley solstice. Went to the store to buy a bob but saw the burley sitting there. Tried to convince ourselves the bob was the right decision but just couldn’t do it after seeing the burley. Now using it with our 3rd son and love it.

WCB

WKR
We have a Bob and it did pretty good...when we had our second we went with a foldable wagon type "stroller" IMO WAY better not as tippy over rough terrain. You can Push it like a stroller or the handle flips completely forward and you can pull it like a wagon. It also folds up basically just as small as the BOB stroller.

The one we have is the Evenflo Explor All-Terrain. Tons of room to stuff blankets, diaper bag, snacks, etc. Also, if you have a second kid they are 100x better than any double stroller out there as far as convenience. If I take either daughter by themselves I grab this instead of the BOB. There are a bunch of foldable wagon types like this and many more expensive but they don't seem to fold up as well and we have actually had a ton of people with kids stop us and give them a demo...hahaha I should be a sales rep for them really.

Attachments

• 1669823169864.png
    1669823169864.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 2
OP
treillw

treillw

WKR
We ordered a Bob. Only thing I'm a little disappointed in is that it seems some of the other strollers (Chariot) can put skis on them or attach to a bike. That seems pretty slick, so you don't have extra junk taking up space.

Anybody attach their bob to a bike or add skis? Looks like there might be some ways listed online, but nothing I'm seeing from the manufacturer.

Thanks!