Off-setting your Quiver

ndbuck09

WKR
I'd like to see everyone's setups for offsetting the weight of their quivers on their hunting setups. I have an angled back bar that helps counter the weight of the quiver but going to heavier arrows this year has resulted in my feeling that I'm going to have to do a bit more to help with natural balance at full draw.

What are you running to help get your left/right balance in order? Front bar offsets? Back bar v bar attachment setups?

I run a back bar as well. A little extra weight but so much more stable for me

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Huntin wv

Lil-Rokslider
I run an 8” back bar with 4 or 5 oz on it. I still take my quiver off to shoot if at all possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JLH208

WKR
10” 1 oz in the front, 8” 3 oz out the back at a dropped angle using a Shrewd mount

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
ndbuck09

ndbuck09

WKR
I just ordered an 8 degree shrewd disconnect to try on my front bar to see what happens running it off to the left as well. Interested to see how it feels when it gets here.

RosinBag

Super Moderator
Staff member
I just ordered an 8 degree shrewd disconnect to try on my front bar to see what happens running it off to the left as well. Interested to see how it feels when it gets here.

Several top archery tournament pros are doing this as well. They run their front bar slightly to the right to be in line with their back bar that is slightly off to the left. Your theory to rub your front slightly left to offset the quiver on the right could be very good.