Off topic - gofundme for friend

Everyone - mods feel free to delete if inappropriate

I wanted to reach out to this group that I have enjoyed being a part of. I have a friend I've known for years and helped out as a dietitian in the past. Well, she is now trying to get her pro card as a figure competitor and some family struggles are attempting to derail the effort. I've set up a go fund me page to help her with show expenses. Below is her story along with a link. I've set up the page and donated the first $50 and will also donate the proceeds from a rifle I'm selling. When I told her what I was doing, she was floored. If you can donate anything, please do, even if it's $5. I'm reaching out to whoever I can to help. The gofundme page only accepts credit cards but if you want to use PayPal, let me know via text at 720-933-8821. I will send you my PayPal address, donate what you've send me, and list your name in the comments section for the donation. This is the first time I've done anything like this, but think we can get it done.

"Sara is a friend of mine who is a top 5 figure competitor and has been tirelessly training to obtain her pro card at the upcoming NPC USA figure championships on July 27-29. Her training has been going great and she was all set, but her mother unexpectedly became very sick and Sara has used all of her show money to pay for her mom's medical bills. I want to help her reach this goal that she has been working so hard towards and need your help. Please donate to help Sara fund her show expenses. "

Link to her funding page

gofundme.com/help-sara-reach-her-dream

Last edited:
OP
Elkfitness
Here is her pic of a past show

8081beb6aebe3657dba62535f249594b.jpg

OP
Elkfitness
Bump. I'm selling an upper that's listed in the gun classifieds as well. Donate $400 to her fund and I will send the upper to you. Pm me for questions. If you want to use PayPal , let me know. I can accept the funds and then donate the same amount to her.