Official 2019 ROKSLIDE FILM CONTEST sponsored by Canyon Coolers

OP
Jordan Budd

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member
WE HAVE AN IN-LINE CHANGE!

I need to have files sent to me via dropbox, google drive or we transfer. Downloading youtube links doesn't work like it used to and won't hold HD quality. If you need help email me, [email protected]. I'll be contacting everyone in which videos I had issues with.

Thanks all! We have about 7 submitted thus far, let's keep them coming!

OP
Jordan Budd

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hey everyone! Is there anyone that's planning on submitting their film on here but hasn't yet?? We're down to our final week before submissions are due. You don't have to wait until the 31st to submit, that's just the deadline. Get those films sent over! [email protected]

Hey everyone! Is there anyone that's planning on submitting their film on here but hasn't yet?? We're down to our final week before submissions are due. You don't have to wait until the 31st to submit, that's just the deadline. Get those films sent over! [email protected]

Just ironing out the last couple wrinkles, should have a final cut for you early next week at the latest @Jordan Budd

WesternBounty

Lil-Rokslider
WE HAVE AN IN-LINE CHANGE!

I need to have files sent to me via dropbox, google drive or we transfer. Downloading youtube links doesn't work like it used to and won't hold HD quality. If you need help email me, [email protected]. I'll be contacting everyone in which videos I had issues with.

Thanks all! We have about 7 submitted thus far, let's keep them coming!

Hey Jordan I think I might need to resend it to you then, because I believe I just linked the youtube right?

tdot

WKR
Are we going to be able to see all of the videos? Or just the finalists? It would be cool to see all the videos, especially given all the hard work that goes into them.