*OFFICIAL 2019 Western Hunting Expo thread

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member
Quite a few Rokstaff members will be heading to Salt Lake City for the Western Hunting Expo this year which is on February 14-17. What’s a better way to spend Valentine’s Day with your significant other than looking at new hunting gear?

We will be stopping by the following booths and posting video and/or photos on this thread:
First Lite
Crispi
Spartan (Javelin Bipods)
Outdoorsmans
SKRE
Iron Will Broadheads
IA
Basemap
MTN OPS
Leupold
Sitka

Anyways, if you see us, make sure to say hello and introduce yourself and if you can’t make it. Please post any requests for specific booths or products you would like us to stop by. I will update this post as requests come in before the show.

Also, Our very own Robby Denning AKA #thelegend will be doing TWO seminars! The first
Tagging Big Mule Deer – the Where and the How
Friday, February 15th – 5:30–6:30 pm

His second seminar will be
Hunting Panel “Five Strategies for Mule Deer Success”
Q&A with Marc Smith and Robby Denning
Saturday, February 16th – 5:30–6:30 pm

Most of you know Robby (I hope) and for those of you who don't know, Marc Smith is an amazing mule deer hunter who gets it done year in and year out in multiple states with multiple weapons. These two have a wealth of knowledge they are trying to teach us.

Last but not least, there will be a new release from one of the "up'n comer" pack companies and we'll be pairing a member up with one of our staff members to do a co-review. Member will keep the new pack in exchange for the work of doing the review.

STAY TUNED

Last edited:

303TrophyHusband

Lil-Rokslider
Quite a few Rokstaff members will be heading to Salt Lake City for the Western Hunting Expo this year which is on February 14-17. What’s a better way to spend Valentine’s Day with your significant other than looking at new hunting gear?

Anyways, if you see us, make sure to say hello and introduce yourself and if you can’t make it. Please post any requests for specific booths or products you would like us to stop by.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You going to the Keep hammering 5k with me on Saturday?

Tony Trietch

Part Time Bow Hiker
Staff member
I am not typically the show type but I am pushing my introverted tendencies aside to attend the Expo this year! To many great tags being raffled off to not get in on it.
Let us know what companies you want us to check out, we'll do our best to get you a look at the new gear.

Jebuwh

Lil-Rokslider
Last but not least, there will be a new release from one of the "up'n comer" pack companies and we'll be pairing a member up with one of our staff members to do a co-review. Member will keep the new pack in exchange for the work of doing the review.

STAY TUNED

I am a member, who is looking to buy his first high end pack, and test said pack, and will also be at the Hunt Expo... Lets make a deal? haha

bwhntMT

Lil-Rokslider
I'll be at the show Friday afternoon and evening. I'll be sure to say hello if I spot other Rock Sliders. I do not own bling pants, a flat bill, and I shave my head. I'll probably be the only one fitting that description, so say hi if you see me.

wysongdog

WKR
The kids wife and myself will be there Sunday. High school basketball is keeping us from being there sooner. Will be leavin cokeville right after the kids get done.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
I am a member, who is looking to buy his first high end pack, and test said pack, and will also be at the Hunt Expo... Lets make a deal? haha

Watch for our announcement on this thread approximately Thursday of the show. We'll be selecting one member to co-review an new pack. Might be just what you're looking for. Hint hint, we're looking for field test to be ran this spring, so if you have backcountry spring hunts coming up, that's one in your favor.

Last edited: