*OFFICIAL 2019 Western Hunting Expo thread

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Kenetrek’s new boots

Wildland Fire

Certified for Firefighters

And the LPC (leather personnel carrier) available in non insulated to various levels of insulation

And two new offerings in the Hardscrabble line

Black!

And in Steel Toe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
New Rugid bow case Black Ovis booth. PVC comes in a waterproof version at $250 or nonwaterproof at $200. Memory foam takes on the shape of your bow for custom fit. Also has a backpack or ATV mode.

The floor model was used for the 2018 season in backpack and ATV mode. This is the wear.

@ktowncamo

tdhanses

New Rugid bow case Black Ovis booth. PVC comes in a waterproof version at $250 or nonwaterproof at $200. Memory foam takes on the shape of your bow for custom fit. Also has a backpack or ATV mode.

The floor model was used for the 2018 season in backpack and ATV mode. This is the wear.

@ktowncamo

Nice, might have to look further into this as my atv bow case is worn and let’s a ton of dust in.

I stopped by to try and talk to Mark about their new taller frame twice today and it was so busy I walked away both times.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
I had a good conversation with Mark today and we talked a little about some of the updates, not particularly about the taller frame. He just briefly mentioned a taller frame as one of the new options. However, he did say that the frame will be a few ounces lighter ( I think he said 6-8) as well as some other small updates. I don't want to misspeak and dish out inaccurate info though. Sounds like they'll be rolling out early June. He's a cool guy and it was good to talk with him about packs, gear, and not just changing stuff just for the sake of changing stuff. It'll be interesting to see what they do.

Jebuwh

There are a couple of Seek Outside packs to check out at the Davis Tent booth (#618). Ask for Kyle.

The Peregrine:

The Saker:

7400 CI like the Brooks but works with the Breakaway Frame.

Big and small.
Dang I wish I would've known that! That was the only pack I had looked into that I didn't try on