***Official 2020 Western Hunting Expo thread***

tdhanses

WKR
Have to say the expo is one convention I have zero desire to attend. If traveling I’ll go to WSF or RMEF’s big show.

That said I’ll follow the attendees pics of gear and everything, not sure if anything new is being released during it or not but still fun to see what they post up.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Just put in for my tags. It’s a warm feeling that peaks just before they announce Expo tag winners, then slaps me down.

87391fdaf4f23f49d423e5c85bcfcaa1.jpg

One of our staff, Josh Boyd, pulled a good elk tag at Expo last year, and he made good on the tag, so it does happen.

I just put in for the deer hunts that fit my schedule. How many of you guys are applying?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
I’m hoping I can make it out! If so I’d love to meet you guys. I’m new to the forum.

Say hi if you see us. Travis, Justin, Jordan, Matt and I are usually walking the floor at least part of each day.

I’ll probably be at Jana Wallers seminar on seminar on Saturday at 3:00 PM, and definitely one of Marc Smith’s either Friday at 3:00 PM or Saturday at 12:30 PM

CorbLand

WKR
Well, unfortunately cancer finally won out and my wife’s grandma passed. So instead of the expo, I get to go to a funeral.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Josh Boyd

Super Moderator
Staff member
One of our staff, Josh Boyd, pulled a good elk tag at Expo last year, and he made good on the tag, so it does happen.

I just put in for the deer hunts that fit my schedule. How many of you guys are applying?

After pulling that premium elk tag there isn't a chance I won't miss the opportunity to apply again. A little positive reinforcement will go a long way in developing an repeat customer.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Well, unfortunately cancer finally won out and my wife’s grandma passed. So instead of the expo, I get to go to a funeral.

Ah man, I’m sorry to hear that. All the best you and the family.

Tanya Avery

Administrator
Staff member

So sorry to hear that! Our prayers and thoughts go out to your family

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
I just ordered our Press Passes for about eight of our staff plus @realunlucky . We all arrive between Wednesday and Thursday.

If you have questions for any of the companies, post them up now as it gets really crazy once we get there.

One of us will do our best to get you the info.

Jordan has a bunch a short podcasts on new releases lined up so watch for those too.

I am driving up with my family. Went last year to try on packs and wasn't disappointed. I was able to try packs from just about every major and minor manufacturer and found one that was a great fit for my use and body type. Looking forward to a great weekend.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

les welch

Super Moderator
Staff member
I just ordered our Press Passes for about eight of our staff plus @realunlucky . We all arrive between Wednesday and Thursday.

If you have questions for any of the companies, post them up now as it gets really crazy once we get there.

One of us will do our best to get you the info.

Jordan has a bunch a short podcasts on new releases lined up so watch for those too.

I land at 12 tomorrow

les welch

Super Moderator
Staff member
My brother and I will be skipping some work Friday to come out for a bit. He really wants to try on a few packs, especially the Exo packs.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Head over to the black Ovid booth and try on the Kifarus.

freebird

WKR
Yes Corb sorry to hear. Cancer sucks big time.
I think the true legend is in a Swarovski ad. Also the true legend is married to the “The Boss”. Tanya Avery.
This being my first WHE I will be like a kid in a candy store. Might even learn something. Will be cool to finally meet Robby, Marc, The BOSS and The Legend. Maybe I might learn something.