***Official 2020 Western Hunting Expo thread***

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member

freebird

WKR
I guess if I want to meet Tanya aka "The Legend" Avery I have to go. Will she be selling autographs.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
I guess if I want to meet Tanya aka "The Legend" Avery I have to go. Will she be selling autographs.

The line will be long, but well worth the wait. Maybe we can talk her into some type of backstage pass for Rokslide members? Or “lunch with the legend” giveaway for members to eat at the roundtable by the pretzel stand with her?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CorbLand

WKR
With all the corruption that has come to light I can't believe guys still support the Expo
I understand what your saying and 100% agree with you. Unfortunetly, its really the only time/place I get to go spend some time wandering around with a couple close friends and look at hunting stuff. It really is a catch 22 for me. I try to buy very little and only put in for the big horn sheep and desert sheep tags as you have a better chance at drawing them than in the regular draw.

I am planning on going to the expo for my first time and take my dad. I have gear I want to see and he just wants to see some of the amazing animals. I also wanted to put in for some hunts. But a question, what is this corruption that is talked about? Am I wasting my money putting in? Or is this something completely different? I’m confused.

Thanks for the info. I’ve now wasted my evening reading through those threads. It definitely presents some information that I was unaware of regarding this expo. Maybe I’ll be one of those lucky ones that draws not only 1, but maybe 2 or 3 or 4 or even 5 LE tags like the one person 😳. Anyway, I guess it’s still worth a try to get a tag for $5. If nothing else, at least 30% of my donation will go to conservation 🙄. Oh well. Still seems like a decent event and I get to see the gear that I want to and spend time with my dad. That’s money well spent. And as for the tags, I’ve definitely spent more money on less. Hope to see some of you guys there and meet some of you face to face. Thanks again for the eye opening tonight.