Official Montana 2022 draw thread!

Did you draw and with how many preference points?

• 0 points, successful

Votes: 37 16.0%
  • 0 points, unsuccessful

Votes: 15 6.5%
  • 1 point, successful

Votes: 6 2.6%
  • 1 point, unsuccessful

Votes: 36 15.6%
  • 2 points, successful

Votes: 72 31.2%
  • 2 points, unsuccessful

Votes: 15 6.5%
  • 3 points, successful

Votes: 17 7.4%
  • 3 points, unsuccessful

Votes: 5 2.2%
  • Resident/NA

Votes: 28 12.1%

• Total voters
Just this morning I finally got my refund. Check was dated May 16, so almost a month getting here? I had already reported here that I had put in for the NR Elk combo, party of 2 with zero PP but we didn't draw. I haven't checked to see but I did purchase a PP so hopefully I will have 2 points for next years draw.

LuvsFixedBlades

Lil-Rokslider
I drew the 700 archery tag. Have you hunted 700 before? I’ve mule deer hunted it and seen some good bulls and have heard of good bulls taken so I’m going to try it out.
Sorry for the slow response. I've never hunted 700 before. It looks like great country though!

I'm planning to go up the last few days of September and the first week of October. I have a Gila elk tag that runs Sept. 15-24th, so that's about as early as I can get there.

When are you headed in?

MT_Fin

Lil-Rokslider
Drew 270 mule deer, struck out for everything else. Fingers crossed for antelope.

nnietfeld

FNG
Sorry for the slow response. I've never hunted 700 before. It looks like great country though!

I'm planning to go up the last few days of September and the first week of October. I have a Gila elk tag that runs Sept. 15-24th, so that's about as early as I can get there.

When are you headed in?
Oh right on! Good luck

We are planning on going in mid September tell september 24-25ish.

Want to go out there scouting soon but not sure what to do.

ez_willie

Lil-Rokslider
Those 6 people that drew with 1 point and the 5 people that didnt draw with 3 points have some explaining to do!