Official rokslide masks made by gear companies thread

OP
Desk Jockey
MR Skreet masks? got to be kidding, I thought it was a joke.

nope. Like them or not, they are going to be with us longer than any of us would like. May as well make the best of it.

OP
Desk Jockey
I will start the bidding with mystery ranch. I ordered 3 of the traditional masks and they are comfy and easy wearing. They have become my go to for normal wear And would also be durable enough for sports or outdoors if that was required. Going to get a few of their street masks to try out.

street masks arrived. overall I like them and the feel is slightly better than their trad mask and better than any other I have tried that might hold up to a little use. Pros and cons:

+ better, cleaner, more thoughtful design than their traditional mask. More form fitting
+ creates A bit of standoff for mouth and nose that makes them easier to wear for extended periods.
+really like the materials both for the mask and the head strap. Strap is very comfortable rubber-like material that is better feeling than elastic nylon and doesn’t stink.

- head strap is a little short and the black mask came with a hot pink Strap. Others are day glow yellow & orange or White. I would prefer something subdued.
- no option to insert a filter in the street mask FWIW
- my wife liked the feel so she stole one

i am not. I used my with a shop towel improvised and cut to fit. As of now I am using with only the mask. I keep a small stock of n95 that I am saving for sketchy situations new

Thanks. I ending ordering one to the street masks to try. Like you, I also have some N95s on hand (had them before all of this started) and I use them when in high risk environments. But I need something for every day use also, as I'm in and out of my vehicle/businesses for work every day. I've tried a few different ones but haven't really found anything I like/trust, so I've just been using some of the disposable KN95s the pharmacies around here are selling. The Street mask looks like it may be big enough to fit one of those inside it. Haha!

OP
Desk Jockey
PSA - do not, I say again, DO NOT, wash your masks in heavily scented detergent. I am not sure if I would rather get COVID or breathe Tide Spring Fresh scent all day. At this point it is a toss up.

My MR Street mask arrived today. I’m very impressed with it initially. Very well made, comfortable, breathes easy, and a good fit. As a bonus, the ear loop KN95s are a perfect fit underneath it if I want to add additional protection.

I’d prefer it didn’t have a hot pink strap but it’s replaceable.The crease in front also sticks out a bit,which takes away from the appearance a little but that’s a small price to pay to be able to use a KN95 (which are the same way) underneath.

Beats anything else I’ve tried by a mile. Will be ordering some more.

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
Got the MR Street mask and regular mask a few days ago. I really like the Street mask, the regular does not fit me as well. Luckily it fits my wife well. I like it better than the Kryptek mask.