OFFICIAL 'Sheep Show' 2019 Thread

Randy Newberg

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
It's almost time for the Sheep Show AKA The Wild Sheep Foundation Convention and Sporting Expo. Who's gonna be there? Ryan and I, as well as @Jordan Budd @Travis Bertrand and @RosinBag will be there representing Rokslide. I'm pretty excited to check out all the booths and maybe we will be able to squeeze in a few podcasts! If anyone wants us to check anything out in particular, speak up!

"Horny Harriet" can't make it, but I'll be there. Look forward to see all of you.

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member
We’re all ready to rock.
a566a5e97f8aaa7cd1618ee6e8d7b09f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member
Anyone know if the cost to get in is the same for kids? I'll be there Thursday without kids buy thinking of bringing them Friday.

I’m not sure but make sure you take them to the wshe that I believe is free then they can get into the show for free. Don’t quote me on that but I’m pretty sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ten Bears

WKR
just wrapped up a membership to the sheep foundation and <1 club. fingers crossed.

can someone swing by sitka and see what is replacing the dewpoint series ? and if they plan on bringing back the gore socks ?

and anything new clothing wise from first lite ? I thought I saw a reinforced pant on IG. A somewhat beefed up Obsidian pant would be great.

Thanks.