Offline Music

Glory

Lil-Rokslider
Quick question. I want to load a bunch of music on my phone to Bluetooth to my truck and boat stereo. What’s the best way to do that these days? I spend the majority of my time hunting/fishing out of cell service. I am utterly clueless on this one.

Is their a way to buy playlists or some other service available?

Moose63Pa

FNG
I'm an android user, so I cant help you there. Good Luck! Im sure someone will be helpful.

As mentioned, Spotify is a good one. I also use Amazon music. The basic level is free if you already have a Prime subscription. I just download songs and build my own playlists rather than searching for pre-made ones.

Are your truck and boat's systems compatible with bluetooth? My truck is a 2011 and I had to buy a bluetooth adaptor that plugs into the 3.5mm aux input, but it works great.

Aaronpaul14

Lil-Rokslider
Apple Music, pandora paid version, Spotify, or if you have music saved from CDs or downloads you can transfer them to your phone. I have thousands of songs I uploaded to Apple Match that I can download from the cloud anytime.

Laramie

WKR
All mentioned above. I also use Pandora. Their basic service is free but you have to pay for the premium that lets you download music, However, they have a free 30 day trial right now so you can try it for a month to see if you like it.

My bet is you already have Amazon Prime, so no reason to start a new subscription and pay more to do what you need. Download Amazon Music and build a playlist then download into your phone. You won’t have access to all the songs with the basic music, but I bet it will be enough to get you going. Really easy to do when you get on the app.

My bet is you already have Amazon Prime, so no reason to start a new subscription and pay more to do what you need. Download Amazon Music and build a playlist then download into your phone. You won’t have access to all the songs with the basic music, but I bet it will be enough to get you going. Really easy to do when you get on the app.

This. My wife used to have Apple Music but once she jumped onto my subscription of Amazon unlimited music she cancelled it. You also get a discount on it if you’re an existing prime member if I recall. I’m pretty sure you can get all your podcasts on it too just like the iPhone podcast app.

hutty

Lil-Rokslider
big fan of spotify. Make up playlists for camp and listen to them around the fire when having an adult beverage.

thomaspek

FNG
I think that there are many ways to buy playlists, but for sure, it's more convenient to download them for free. If you want to buy are many good apps with a lot of playlists on your mobile market, but I download them through a website - coconvert.com. It's online, for free, and it is straightforward to download all the music you want from youtube. I think that are more websites like this, but this is the most comfortable and the quality is very good for me. You can try it, and I hope you will like it. If you find anything else please let me know.

Last edited:
Hello, a lot depends on what kind of phone you have, Android or iPhone. Usually, the iPhone is traditionally recommended by Spotify, it has a lot of playlists, but of course, it is a paid platform. I don't know if you want to pay money for the app. But it is undoubtedly more convenient to download music for free. For example, I use https://ugandan-nonstop-2021.mymp3.red/, which always saves me money. And so you can download music from YouTube, I also used it in my associates. If my review helped you, I would be grateful if you left a review.

Last edited:
Spotify or Amazon. I like Spotify better because Amazon decided that I was done listening to my offline playlist and made me "renew" the songs. Of course, I only realized that I had to renew the songs when I was completely out of cell range, so that did me no good. So, I rely on Spotify now and it's great.

Quick question. I want to load a bunch of music on my phone to Bluetooth to my truck and boat stereo. What’s the best way to do that these days? I spend the majority of my time hunting/fishing out of cell service. I am utterly clueless on this one.

Is their a way to buy playlists or some other service available?
Spotify.

grfox92

WKR
Spotify Premium allows you to create and download playlists and individual songs. It's $12 a month. You get the songs as long as your paying your premium membership.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

We used to watch enough YouTube that i got premium for $10/month. Ad free YouTube videos and music on the music ap on multiple devices, you can download unlimited videos and music. Still have it and actually use the music ap way more these days, it works great. So great that my wife has been nudging me to off my massive cd collection lol.

Edit: ive tried spotify too and i really dont like it. Basically stopped listening and watching rogan when he switched to it lol. One thing that bothered me, being used to youtube, is that it wouldnt save your place in a video or playlist if you close the ap. Not sure if thats changed tho. Youtube saves that stuff when you close the ap, even with a music playlist next time you open it

Another vote for Spotify premium. Use it on the computer while working and on my phone when traveling.

lane44

FNG
Spotify premium is the way to go. Most times they have the deal for 3 months free if your new

Glendon Mullins

Hillbilly Moderator
Staff member
What if you have a crappy phone with very little storage etc. Is there another device one could use that uses bluetooth etc. I just use pay as you go cell phone as I dont have cell service in the field, on the drive to work, or even at home lol