Offline plant identification app and... is this poison oak?

TheCougar

WKR
Looking for a recommendation for an offline app to help identify plants, both good and bad, in the backcountry. Also, is this poison oak? I found myself wading in it during a fly fishing trip yesterday. Once I noticed it looked suspiciously like poison oak, I avoided it, but I definitely was in it before that. It was at. 8000’ interspersed on the banks of a river in Colorado.
4f7ea75fce28b734001c9c2e189428ea.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

530Chukar

WKR
I don’t think it’s poison oak. It normally doesn’t have berries on it. Around here it has a difficult time growing above 3500 ft.

I don’t think it’s poison oak. It normally doesn’t have berries on it. Around here it has a difficult time growing above 3500 ft.

But let me tell ya, on the valley floor you can’t go 10 feet without walking into it

OP
TheCougar

TheCougar

WKR
Thanks! I wasn’t sure. It looked very close to the real deal. Any ideas for plant ID app that can be used offline? There has to be some survival or prepper app that I haven’t found yet....

JBrew

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks! I wasn’t sure. It looked very close to the real deal. Any ideas for plant ID app that can be used offline? There has to be some survival or prepper app that I haven’t found yet....

Search "plant and tree identification"
There are a few apps out there, but I've not used any of them