Old fng from MT

I've been a member since 2016 but I dont post cause I know Jack shi@. I like reading and I used to shop for gear on classifieds but now I cant till I participate in posts . So hi. Iam charlie. Iam 52 and I killed my first elk this year lol. I read robbies book and I killed a bunch of mule deer. I suck at hunting. I love doing it though and since iam older I can buy cool stuff and be real cool even if I suck at hunting and can only hike maybe 8 miles in a whole day looking at my feet cause iam tired. I hate antelope cause they move when I shoot and I miss them and they run 50 miles away. I hate what's happened to bozeman. Used to be nice here. Do like that the kids are taking it to new levels. What else? Nothing really. My wife's from great falls so that sucks and shes mean as crap cause the wind made her face all messed up in great falls. Great falls isn't all that bad but shes a real piece of work. so iam 5 years into hunting and iam looking to buy a used scope and have to post to find a deal. If you live in bozeman and need a new friend, hope you find one and you both move to Idaho lol. Thanks charlie

bwhntMT

Lil-Rokslider
Welcome. I was raised in Great Falls and lived 20 years of my life there off and on. It does have a way of spawning cantankerous folks. I loathe the wind...

nodakian

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Glad you’re here. I lived in the Bozone 16 years and Great Falls over 3. The wind in GTF is tough, but it keeps the Californians at bay. I’d move back to GTF if I could figure out how to avoid a divorce in the process.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome to Rokslide. I lived in Bozeman 25 years ago not much of the old Montana left in that place now. Hopefully you'll find a new scope and increase your luck next season.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Missahba

Lil-Rokslider
Good intro. If you want to tell lies at a Michigan deer camp next year I got you covered!

gfreidy

WKR
Glad to have you here. So what has happened to Bozeman? I’m an ole guy in Idaho and I think we are seeing the same things across all the west.

Hhardrockminer

Lil-Rokslider
Hey Charlie, Welcome to the gang.
I've been hunting in Mt. the last three or four years and it seems to be getting tougher every year.
The son had lived in Big Timber, I was there about 2 mos. what a windy place that is but hey there isn't a place in the US that doesn't have their people bitching about BUGS, Hurricanes, winters, hot summers and the list keeps going.
I know that when in Seattle the guys bitched when it hit 35 and cried when it hit 75 so enjoy your world and I love the state your in as well as mine SD

Keith

FNG
I’m glad this popped back up! Missed it before. My wife was wondering why I was laughing in the bathroom this morning and called me a weirdo. So when I came out I read it to her and she laughed too. You made my day! Thanks Charlie, from another old guy in Eastern Washington.