Old recurves

SoDaky

WKR
I have a few old recurves I'm going to sell.Any suggestions as to where?I do not want to use E-bay.

OP
S

SoDaky

WKR
LostArra thanks.
Btaylor I have quite a mix,Black Widows,Staghorn,Big Horn(Asbel),Rocky Mt and others.

amp713

WKR
Also interested, just post them in this thread, the right people will come looking

oldgoat

WKR
Rmsgear sells them for a 25 percent consignment fee. Sounds expensive, but they generally get a better price than you likely will. I buy bows from the classifieds regularly but let rmsgear sell them for me, easier for me though since I live near them. Do you have any Toelkes?

OP
S

SoDaky

WKR
Gentlemen sorry I missed these posts. Sold one but had decided to bring them to RMS in December or January and forgot the post. Will get a list on here today or tomorrow..
Have a guest here for our pheasant opener today so likely tomorrow. May have one right handed left,rest are lefties.

Jimbo2312

FNG
Trad archery conventions and rendezvous might not be a bad idea either, I know a big one in Michigan with Compton traditional archers and its a great time too! Fathers day weekend