Old school broadheads anyone?

THBZN

Lil-Rokslider
Another vote for Zwickey Eskimos -- deer, antelope, etc. They work great, fly well, easy to resharpen, and if I bust one on a rock or lose the arrow, I am not out a pile of money.

I really can't get my head wrapped around the need to spend over $100 on 3 BROADHEADS......what? I can get a sixer of Zwickey's for $30, and they have been knocking down animals all over the world since 1938. It smacks of a status symbol product more than a workhorse broadhead that doesn't cost a mint.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Another vote for Zwickey Eskimos -- deer, antelope, etc. They work great, fly well, easy to resharpen, and if I bust one on a rock or lose the arrow, I am not out a pile of money.

I really can't get my head wrapped around the need to spend over $100 on 3 BROADHEADS......what? I can get a sixer of Zwickey's for $30, and they have been knocking down animals all over the world since 1938. It smacks of a status symbol product more than a workhorse broadhead that doesn't cost a mint.
Do you drive a 1938 model car around? Nothing wrong with advancements in materials and engineering. The beauty of capitalism, its available but you don't have to buy it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Rod in SC

FNG
Killed a bunch with zwickey eskimos and deltas. I'll try to list how many I've killed with the Trad bow over the last 30 years: Magnus 1, bodkin 3 blade, zephyr 2 blade, Simmons, wensel woodsman, centaur big game, muzzy 4 blade, Magnus stinger, muzzy phantom, Delta 2 blade, Snuffer 160, Grizzly single bevel, Grizzly instinct, Vpa 3 blade, Bear razorhead, Ace express. Probably forgot a couple. They all work. Some are easier to sharpen though

Grand Passage

Lil-Rokslider
Magnus Stingers are all I use, and they are essentially a copy of the razor head

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manus MA1 and 160 Grain Snuffers. Sadly now discontinued Luckily I have a life time supply. The unlucky part is that I have a lifetime supply! ( Over the hill. )