Old style kifaru belt Q

Cascadedan

Lil-Rokslider
So I'm running the old belt with a single row of pals. Can I attach a pocket? It looks like all pockets come with upper and lower attachments. Seems like it would be annoying to have the lowers hanging but I don't really wanna cut them off either.

Fjelljeger

Lil-Rokslider
I have the old belt as well and have attached a medium belt pouch to it with no issues. I used the top attachment points and left the bottom ones unattached. Never had any problems with opening the zipper or accessing gear. It doesn't really hang down to far or get in the way. Worked fine for me. One benefit of the single row on the velcro bet is the ease of using some holster mounts such as the Blade-Tech Tek-Lok mount.

I have the old belt as well and have attached a medium belt pouch to it with no issues. I used the top attachment points and left the bottom ones unattached. Never had any problems with opening the zipper or accessing gear. It doesn't really hang down to far or get in the way. Worked fine for me. One benefit of the single row on the velcro bet is the ease of using some holster mounts such as the Blade-Tech Tek-Lok mount.
I agree totally with this. Right down to the bladetech tech-lok mount