Oldie but Goodie, Sierra Designs Clip Flashlight 2

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sierra Designs Clip Flashlight 2

cf1.jpgcf2.jpgcf3.jpgcf4.jpgcf5.jpg

Hey Folks,

I have a 2 person Sierra Designs Clip Flashlight CD tent. I have used this tent on Colorado Sheep, Mountain Goat, Elk and Mule Deer hunts. The tent is sound with no rips, tears, snags or punctures. Other than some dirt smudges, the only "damage" is a few small holes in one small area of the mesh that I've take a close up picture of. Easily repaired with Gear Aid mesh tape. I haven't used the tent for a number of years, it has always been stored inside and dry. I suppose sealing the seams would be wise. The inner stretch cord in one pull lacks stretch, but is still holding strong.

This is a good tent for the the early season bowhunter and a good starter tent for a new backpack hunter enthusiast.

I have listed it for sale at $100, but I'm open to offers. Please keep in mind that it will take about $18 to ship it anywhere in the lower 48.

Thanks,
Todd

P.S. More pics available upon request.

Last edited:

EsteemGrinders

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any idea what this tent weights? I see they have a new version of this tent at 3.5# but I imagine this old girl is a little heavier correct?

OP
C
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It weighs 4 pounds, 8 ounces for the full package - tent, fly, stakes, poles, and all bags. Not nearly as much mesh as the newer version, that is how they got the weight down.

Last edited:

smokinf15

WKR
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
This is a great tent, used mine for 6 years till I got a titanium goat tipi. Sometimes regret selling! Great deal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk