olympic style recurve archery gift ideas

Anyone on here shoot olympic style recurve?
drew my brother in law for a gift exchange and he shoots olympic style recurve in competitions..he doesn't hunt, but enjoys archery.
any good tools, or accessories that he might enjoy?

OP
blackpowderhunter
5aee15fbacf42bded8ddd5d4a5ee4a93.jpg

Picture of his bow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If he is serious about it he probably has what he needs and if you get him stuff it will be the wrong stuff.

Think about it like your hunting gear. It seems like every year I get a $15 walmart hunting knife with a camo grip and a gut hook. I buy the hunting stuff I really want and I'd rather my wife and family buy me stuff I won't buy for myself like a collard shirts for work or something.

OP
blackpowderhunter
If he is serious about it he probably has what he needs and if you get him stuff it will be the wrong stuff.

Think about it like your hunting gear. It seems like every year I get a $15 walmart hunting knife with a camo grip and a gut hook. I buy the hunting stuff I really want and I'd rather my wife and family buy me stuff I won't buy for myself like a collard shirts for work or something.
yeah this is the way i was leaning...
my wife never gets me hunting or fishing stuff because she knows i research ad nauseam..
back to the drawing board.
thanks guys, confirmed my suspicion :)