Olympus TG-6 Opinions...other suggestions?

Ive been looking to get better at capturing my time outdoors. Looking for something roughly in this price range thats durable that I can fit inside a marsupial zipper pouch on my harness and is a relatively simple point and shoot camera. Not interested too much in video. I know theres a ton of better cameras, but Im trying to avoid carrying a ton of lenses and batteries.

Does anyone have any feedback with this camera while hunting? Is the picture quality any better than an iphone camera? Any other suggestions besides the TG-6?

First, there are NOT a ton of better compact cameras. This has a Zuiko lens, very sharp, it's 2.0, allows a lot of light, it's virtuaslly indestructable, no competitiors is nearly as durable. If you are making 4x6 photos then similar to a phone. If you print larger, or want to go 50' under water it's all Olympus. If you want to watch a video on your large screen TV it's like comparing a Cadillac to a Smart Car due to the larger sensor. It can also work in much colder weather

Hope that helps

wyodan

WKR
I have a TG-2 I've been using for years, and recently ended up with a TG-6 for work. It's a great adventure camera, and will do most of the things my OMD will do except zoom. I like Olympus, the cameras make me seem like a much better photographer than I really am.