WTS/WTT Omega Speedmaster Professional "Moon Watch"

Tex68w

WKR
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I've had this watch nearly 12 years now and while it was one of my first nice watches I ever bought I simply don't wear it anymore and with it sitting inside the safe to be worn once a year really isn't worth having around. I just received it back from the Omega repair center where it received a complete overhaul to the tune of $750 ( I have receipt and documentation). This watch is cherry fresh and ready for another 5-10 years of wear/use/love before it needs to return for another check-up and refresh. The only flaw I can find is the slight knick/mark on the outer edge of the bezel at the 500 mark on the tachymetre, between the 1 and 2. It has a newly overhauled movement, main spring, pins, seals, pushers, crown and crystal.

This is the original version of the Apollo 11 Moonwatch with the Hesalite acrylic crystal, not the later, thicker, milkier, sapphire crystal version, model no. 311.30.42.30.01.005. There is a small date engraved and well hidden inside the hinge clasp, this notates my three year anniversary with my company post undergrad. I bought this watch for myself as a gift to mark the occasion, but that was a lifetime ago when I was a different person. This could possibly be removed or the hinge on the bracelet can be replaced if it were to bother the new owner and of course there's always the option to change to a different band and/or bracelet altogether. That said, this bracelet is 98% and that is completely unnecessary. The pics were taken yesterday upon returning it home, the watch is still in the plastic it was returned in and in a few of the pics there is still a plastic cover on the crystal itself. I am more than happy to take more pictures for interested parties so don't hesitate to ask.

The watch will come in its original clamshell case along with the manuals and documentation of authenticity card. The case itself has a red leatherette outer and it was water damaged while the case was in long term storage when I was over seas. The air conditioning unit for the climate controlled wing I was storing my belongings in was directly above the box that the case itself was stored in and it leaked on it for an unknown period of time. Not to worry, the watch itself was not in this case. I will also include the zippered travel case it was returned to me in from the repair center and the spare links for the bracelet. I am asking GONE shipped and insured via PayPal FF/Gift or add 4% to cover fees. I will set the watches trade value at $3800 towards any agreed upon trade(s). As always, cash is king!!!

I am looking for the following items in particular, but I am willing to entertain other similar/like valued items as well +/- cash on either end (the worst I can say is no).

1) Beretta 20ga 28" bbls O/U field guns (Silver Pigeon/686/687/691)

2) Benelli SBE3 12ga 28" bbl Optifade

3) Swaro EL/EL Range 10x42

4) Handguns (Glock, FNH, HK)

6) Lightweight hunting rifles in 28 Nosler, 300WM, 6.5PRC

7) KAC SR-15/16

tuM40JJ.jpg

071qYmg.jpg

bRELMnP.jpg

mErNjdS.jpg

pIwgQrS.jpg

vOQoXwl.jpg

liyTNwD.jpg