One digiscope adapter for all optics and phones - Phoneskope Universal

JBivens

FNG
After Reading this article, I emailed Phone Scope. They replied that it was not possible and that I would need to order 2 universal adaptors. Irony aside, how did you determine the eye piece size necessary for each optic before ordering? I am trying for one piece for both Swaro 12X50 and ATX 65MM. Per my Calcs, it should fit?

tdhanses

WKR
I just measured my eye cups on both my binos and spotter, both would work with the one based on my measurements. That said I’ll sell you my setup for $40 tyd, universal adapter and universal phone holder.

Also to note the tines up universal Phonecam adapter fits both my bino and spotter. It is a much better build quality, the phoneskope is just ok after using it for awhile but left me wanting.

Last edited:
90 bucks for two pieces of plastic is a little much IMHO. I would do 50 total (still a lot) but 90... ehhh.

huntbux

FNG
Mine has never worked well. Once tightened it will still slide or if there angle isn't right it is a decent amount of work to get the focus back into the scope. I have had issues with pieces falling off etc. I purchased a second one thinking I may have gotten a dud but the same things happened and was returned. I will be moving to a phoneskope as soon as my new spotter arrives. It's a great idea it just needs more fine tuning. As well as some phones are larger than others and the weight issue needs to be solved.

IAbowhntr

FNG
Bought a U2 adapter this year hoping it would be easy to swap between my 15’s and spotter. So far so good. I too was worried about durability but so far so good.