One item you wish you carried sooner?

Hac

FNG
Tweezers and needle for thorns, chasing couse deer in Az you'll need them, a glassing pad makes for a hard rock or ground bearable on a long glassing day

Thermal Monocular. I was shocked at what I could detect with the thermal. I always carry 1 into the woods, especially at night. It's my favorite piece of gear to play with.

gjs4

Lil-Rokslider
Thermal Monocular. I was shocked at what I could detect with the thermal. I always carry 1 into the woods, especially at night. It's my favorite piece of gear to play with.

Interesting- which do you have ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@gjs4 I started with the pulsar hd19a and now also have a pulsar helion XQ38F and I got my dad one of the pulsar axion models. I will be getting the iray mh25 in the near future because I prefer the 1x FOV over the 3x of the helion. Plus I'm wanting the bump in resolution also.

bbassi

Lil-Rokslider
A mini multi tool. 2 or 3 ounces but I've always got one in the pack.
233096A9-6638-4D85-8A23-CB62C34F18DD.jpg

Troutnut

FNG
Hyperlite Mountain Gear insulated warming pouch for rehydrating freeze-dried dinners.

I like to heat my water and add it to the bag without suddenly being on the clock to hurry up and finish all my other camp chores and be ready to eat before it's cold and nasty. This thing weighs next to nothing, and I can make the water before I crawl in the tent and eat whenever I'm settled in and feel like it.

Also, not exactly a "carry," but I wish I had gotten a decent chamber vacuum sealer many years before I did.

Recent change…

Cottonelle butt wipes instead of Wal-Mart brand.

I have not pulled the centers out of the Cottonelle ones unlike the Wal-Mart ones.

gjs4

Lil-Rokslider
I’m starting to hate this thread as my desires list keeps growing for the one thing… or 15 things… I haven’t tried yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cocky84

WKR
A book!!
Went on a hunt few years ago and was weathered in tent for severals days with nothing to read or do.
I swore i would bring a book for the next trip. Ive packed that damn thing with me for the last several hunts and the weather had been good enough that i havnt read one single page!!
Now i just bring it to keep bad weather away.

Phone Skope, as my boys are getting older, I seem to be behind the rifle less and less, and have been really fortunate to have captured some cool moments on my phone with them.