One of these things is not like the other one.

colersu22

WKR
I saw a guy giving himself a vaccine today at lunch in Seattle, I have been on a few jobs they have trained personnel to pick up and dispose of needles and they check all the fences and porta johns every morning.

Wapiti1

WKR
Was it active at the time? That would be sketchy for sure.
Yep. I was walking over a hill, eyes to the ground, then looked up. Took a second to realize what it was, then backed up straight the way I came in. Once over the hill, I did a 3 minute mile back to the truck. There were people there, but none noticed me. I doubt they could have seen more than my head and shoulders over the crest of the hill and they were focused on their cooking. The authorities were called, info on location was given and I went to another part of the forest for the rest of the day.

Jeremy

OP
Wvroach

Wvroach

WKR
Yep. I was walking over a hill, eyes to the ground, then looked up. Took a second to realize what it was, then backed up straight the way I came in. Once over the hill, I did a 3 minute mile back to the truck. There were people there, but none noticed me. I doubt they could have seen more than my head and shoulders over the crest of the hill and they were focused on their cooking. The authorities were called, info on location was given and I went to another part of the forest for the rest of the day.

Jeremy
Yeah that's a situation I'd like to avoid especially alone. The shiners don't worry me much around here, it's really died off since I was a kid. I didn't bother calling the still in, the way I see it if I can go get it at the store it's just cutting out the taxman and they steal enough. The meth heads don't have much for wits or cares about them and are pretty unpredictable, I'd vacate that situation asap.

A minute and a half video of north Portland was all I needed to see to decide I'll not be visiting anytime soon.
Yeah i live on the river there its pretty crazy lol, they're all shooting up meth and commiting all kinds of crime around here. FWIW i used to live in SE portland right off 82nd in the "ghetto" and the bums and druggies over there tended to keep to themselves more and weren't as brazen or insane as they are on this side of town in my experience. No clue why but there is a very noticable difference