WTS One Off Becker BK-9

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For Sale: NO TRADES: Up for grabs is one of my babies, it’s a one off custom Becker BK-9 that Robert Erickson and I built. I have listed the details below.

***********A RATING*************

Took a stock BK-9 and removed the coating and then forced patina with yellow mustard and bubble wrap. Once complete, I worked with Robert Erickson to build a custom set of scales for it. The scales are beefier than stock due to my large hands. He peened in brass rods which he then drilled and tapped to form bushings and finished off the hardware with a hexagonal nut and modified acorn screws. He then hand formed and shaped African Blackwood. In order to do so, and to ensure a tight figment he planned the tang level. We decided on gray liners with orange micarta bolsters. They look awesome!!

Next I purchased a custom sheath, mounted a large tek lok clip with a paracord wrist strap. On the opposite side I created a dangler hosting two Atwood Terminator Beads in brass.

It was then sent off to Leeland Smith, a knife maker in Memphis. Outside of building knives, he specializes in hand sharpening knives on wet stones. This thing is scary and I mean scary sharp. Ready to baton firewood, clean big game, or behead a zombie, whichever you want to use it for.

Since finishing this build, it has sat in my safe. Because it hasn’t been used and due to the shear amount of fixed blades I currently own, I’ve decided to let this one go.

I’m asking $165 shipped to the USA. No international. Payments to be made via PayPal Goods & Services as fees and shipping are included. I typically shop within 24-hours if receiving payment and do so with either USPS Priority or FedEx depending on the size of the package.

This items is cross posted, therefore time stamp applies.

Please let me know if you have questions, or would like to see more pictures.

Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/GACnAZs