One off Stuff, Powder, bullets and other component

Are you intrested in one off stuff new/ and opened - would you pay shipping?

• Yes

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
Hey guys I have a tremendous amount of 1 off stuff whether its an open #1 bottle of powder or one thats had liek 10 loads out of it for trying a load. To bullets and some factory ammo.

Things Like R25 / R26, H335 , H1000 exedra. I could get a full list.

Also stuff like factory loaded 7 mm 08 eldx stuff .

New and mixed boxes of 6.5 cal, 7mm , .308 cal, .358 cal bullets

Brass all kinds

Just wanted to see if it was worth my time to list everything in the classified adds.

I m would sell but I m thinking buyer will need to pay shipping and I don't mind shipping the powder is needed. I m also looking to reach out to a local shop.

Let me know what you all think cause it will probably take me 3-4 hours to get a list complied thanks

Shipping powder and primers requires a dangerous good license with UPS, it’s not just an extra fee. That said, where are you located?

OP
marshland_max
Guys the reality is if I cant find a way to ship the powder that may be local sales only, but bullets and brass are still on the table.

TX_Diver

WKR
I'd be interested in some bullets/brass potentially. Now's as good a time as any to sell. Not much penalty to you for an open box compared to 2 years ago when people could be picky.

OP
marshland_max
Guys - powder will be local sales only.

I will post a list in Classifieds when I have it complied, but most of the interest here seems to be on the powders and that will be local only.

PM's where answered. Thanks!

Last edited:

Azhic13

FNG
If it’s not something you’re going to use, there’s no harm in posting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk