One pair of pants

ChrisS

WKR
I've had FL kanabs and obsidians the past four years and I've spent about another $100 in tailoring bills to replace worn areas, holes, tears, and rips. I liked FL because of the fit (as well as the military discount, but that's been shrinking over the years). I still have a pair of attacks that I bought in like 2013, which I wear when I snowshoe. I think I'm going back to them and picking up a pair of axis pants for the late season.

bruno59

WKR
It would be hard not to pick the attacks with side vents you can use them in a little warmer weather or layer under for cooler weather

Phil4

Lil-Rokslider
I have FL kanabs that just won’t die. I love those pants! I must have the toughest pair ever or been real lucky. I hunt in some real thorny thick stuff and although I’ve picked thorns out of my ass I’ve yet to tear the pants. Hopefully I haven’t jinxed them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love the Apex pant from Sitka because it is so quiet. Warm too. Works well with baselayers. Kuiu attacks are great too

4ester

WKR
Kuiu Attacks get my vote. I run them from Sept to November, add merino base layers as needed. Love the hip vents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jimss

WKR
I know I am going completely against the 1 pant rule but my preference is Tiburons for summer to late fall and Guides for early fall through the winter! I have all seasons covered with 2 pairs. Add a base layer plus rainpants and have pretty much all the seasons covered!

satchamo

WKR
FL corrugate. I honestly have tried to make zions work but I hate the cut and not a fan of the material vs corrugates which just feel softer to me.

The Prana zions have worked great for me. Comfortable relaxed fit, solid colors, and cost effective. I believe they are discontinued so you can find them for a good deal usually.