One pair of pants

lmeyer

WKR
If you could only have one pair of pants for early to mid season, what would you pick. I'm currently running FL kanab, but looking to get something a little more durable. It's a bit overwhelming with all the options out there.

Kanabs are great but I had enough durability issues to keep me from replacing mine with the obsidian. I still wear them but just can’t bring myself to drop the $$$ on another set.

Fan of both the attacks and zions with a preference for the attacks for hunting. Hip vents for the win. Go kuiu pro pants if you want attacks with knee pads. I spent a lot of time in Sitka apex pants last year. Far more versatile for both warm and cold weather than I expected, but only available in subalpine. After that, I think sitka mountain and FL corrugate are fine choices.

I have the Kanabs. Great pants. Agree on durability. Currently running Sitka Traverse. Very happy with them.

LJ Buck

WKR
Camo- Kryptek Altitude Tora Or Sitka Apex (I wish they came in anything other then alpine)

Solid- SG Dehavilland- the fit is amazing especially with a pack and the leg zip is amazing.

I have attacks and the old alpines. I like the alpines because of the double cargo pockets and the hand pockets zip. They are a bit thinner but I feel the face fabric is more durable then the attacks. I would like to try the kutanna pants because I am not a fan of built in knee pads. I wear the alpine and attack pants all winter I just layer under them.

Attacks for me if just one. Add a base layer and a pair of gaiters and you will cover a ton of use cases. I will say I am glad to have other options that better suit certain circumstances but my attacks get a lot of field time throughout the year. I've had a camo pair for nearly 5 years now and just added a pair in a solid color.

Attacks if I had to pick one for all seasons. But for early season backpack hunting I prefer the Kutanas; lighter, more breathable, and surprisingly durable as long as you don't in a briar patch.

Turkeygetpwnd38

WKR
Classified Approved
Kuiu attacks, was running the FL guides for 2 seasons prior, think they attacks are considerably better.