One Piece Baselayer?

CubsFan04

FNG
Does anyone know of any one piece baselayers out there? I always find unwanted drafts and exposed skin when getting into different positions. Seems like a one piece baselayer could solve that problem.

Randle

WKR
Dennis the menace union suit . Hunted with a guy that loved them .
google longjohn union suit

I got a few I bought years ago from Cabelas. Made out of polypropolene.
they wick sweat like crazy. I have silk weight medium and heavy. I used to have issues with my backpack pushing down my bottom base layer and then they would fall off my butt. This solved the problem. They some are sleeveless and you wear a base layer or mid layer top. never noticed any draft through the trap door.

I have the Simms Fleece Midlayer Bib. Breathes fairly well and as warm as a mid weight grid fleece can be.

OP
C

CubsFan04

FNG
Thanks for all the options to look into guys. Maybe I am just weird but it seems like the big manufacturers would offer something like this. I'd love one in ultralight weight and one mid-weight. And yes it would be EXACTLY like a adult onesie.

Used to wear a knitted wool Union suit while hunting, if it was freezing cold out it was nice and warm, but it itched since it wasn't Merino. Trap door was pretty functional too, definitely warmer for a #2.