One song for the road

Randle

WKR
I drive close to 50,000 miles a year and 90% of the time I listen to nothing. I like a quiet car just a little roads noise. Last week I drove from Spokane to Bozeman and did not turn on my radio.

If do listen to music on a road trip it would be George Straight, Luke Combs and a couple others

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry I called and ruined your peace and quiet, After working in a noisy shop all day I find this relaxing also

One artist: Turnpike
One song: Willin’ by Little Feat

edit: truthfully I spend 40-70 hours a week either driving or working alone with headphones in, music get olds fast. Podcasts are where it’s at.

oldman

FNG
Kindred Spirits album put together by Marty Stewart as a tribute to Johnny Cash...a lot of great songs and artist. Some really good guitar.

Vaultman

WKR
He was already mentioned but Jamey Johnson is a top one for me (also Luke Combs).
Landau Eugene Murphy Jr.'s (His first album is great).
Eric Church.
Brooks & Dunn.

Anymore though, I listen to podcasts. That may be the only thing I have in common with a younger generation.

TSimons9

FNG
Tanner Usrey, Randall King, Giovannie & The Hired Guns, Koe Wetzel, and Parker Mccollum are top of my list lately.

I drive close to 50,000 miles a year and 90% of the time I listen to nothing. I like a quiet car just a little roads noise. Last week I drove from Spokane to Bozeman and did not turn on my radio.

If do listen to music on a road trip it would be George Straight, Luke Combs and a couple others

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"like a damn sociopath" :)

Which brings up a good point: OP pop in some Olivia Rodrigo if you're needing a teenie bopper kick.