One song for the road

oldman

FNG
Don't know much about her music but she is an attractive young woman with legs that go clear to........

Mostly blues for me. Stevie Ray Vaughn, Johnny Winter, Albert Collins, Buddy Guy, BB, etc. Also Gary Clark Jr. some Clapton, Doyle Bramhall II.

The latest blues album from the Black Keys "Delta Cream" is really good. Their version of Junior Kimbrough and R.L. Burnside songs. Mississippi hill country juke joint blues.

OP
B

Bcleck90

WKR
Thanks everyone for the replies! Headed home tomorrow night and will check some of these out.

If you’re a Lord of the Rings nerd like me, listening to the soundtrack is cool because you can basically replay the movie in your head based on the song playing. Same with Harry Potter.

If all else fails, this live version of Great White Buffalo by The Nuge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WCB

WKR
Literally everything mentioned above except for blues. Chris Ledoux, Marty Robbins, Don Williams, Don Edwards

Try not to scream your head of to Wild Fire by Michael Martin Murphy

Then throw in some 80 and 90s rap R&B...50 cent, Bone thugs etc. then hit up the Tool, Pantera (1 song COWBOYS FROM HELL) Not sure how music gets boring unless you have a boring taste in music.

Lelder

Lil-Rokslider
Garth Brooks
On the way home from a week of hunting it’s usually “ much to young to feel this damn old” lol