One too many rams...

207-12A

Lil-Rokslider
When you draw a tag, you aren’t drawing an animal! The sense of entitlement by some tag winners is insane. You won the opportunity to pursue a species in a specified location, nothing more.

Moserkr

WKR
Doesnt seem like more than a slap on the wrists. In MT if you shoot a bighorn legally, you cant hunt them again for 7 years too... and if you’re a non-reas, that hunt will still cost quite a bit for just the chance. Judges should be jailing these people, and confiscating every item used in relation to the crime. Trucks, phones, hunting equipment, guns. I want the socks n boots taken off the criminal and given to a homeless guy who needs them.

LOL I guess I'm comparing the punishment to what our courts here in Canada would do....so lenient here with crime 🙄

Alberta that would be any where between 3 to 8 thousand dollar fine, and seizure of the sheep. But being the only tag holder makes it pretty hard to understand, no pressure to wait it out for the ram they knew was there to appear. Amazes me how dumb some people are, unfortunately it gets repeated every fall here.

Oregonboy

WKR
It makes me wonder how many other times this guide has done the same thing with other animals. I hope the punishment stings.

slvrslngr

WKR
Slap on the wrist. When are courts going to penalize poachers the value of the animal and then some? F’n POS’s...

Can someone explain why only 39 people applied for that tag/unit?

Because in Idaho you can only apply for either sheep or moose or mountain goat or you can apply for deer, elk and antelope. And there are no points

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ID2NM

Lil-Rokslider
Damn shame. I think the restriction on accompanying hunters in the field or even camping with them is fantastic, though. I sure wish NM had the same authority to impose that restriction.

Damn shame. I think the restriction on accompanying hunters in the field or even camping with them is fantastic, though. I sure wish NM had the same authority to impose that restriction.

Huh? I’ve never heard of such a thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Always makes me angry when people do stuff like that. Really happy they got busted. Imagine the ram you killed in a Fish and Wildlife office with the story of how it got there displayed for all to see.