Online Beer Store

treillw

WKR
Any good sources for rarer beers online? The most exotic "fall beer" I can find locally is Sam Adams Octoberfest. I looked at a couple of places, but they want $30 to ship $35 worth of beer. The best bottle shop in town closed down and it hurts.

Thanks!

SteveCNJ

WKR
Classified Approved
I picked up a half case of the Sam October's because I remember enjoying it in the past. Well maybe I had it on tap because the bottled version wasn't really what I remembered.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

coast range

Lil-Rokslider
You guys must live on the east coast! (I’m from there!!)
In Oregon now and the beer selection just at Safeway blows away most I have seen back east a “beer shops”
Fall out here is all about fresh hopped beers. So delicious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rob960

Lil-Rokslider
I picked up a half case of the Sam October's because I remember enjoying it in the past. Well maybe I had it on tap because the bottled version wasn't really what I remembered.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
They changed the recipe a couple of years ago. Terrible now. It was the only Sam product I liked.

Glad I don't have to depend on the interweb for beer, we have an awesome selection here at the various stores.

Jonesry09

Lil-Rokslider
Not to hijack but If any of you guys are interested I have a pretty extensive beer cellar I'm looking to thin out
Same here. Spent a few years collecting beer/bourbon and now I'm just thinning to pay for rifles and hunts hahahah **No I don't have any pappy for sale** I'm always so tempted to message people who have gear hear for sale to see if they are beer or bourbon guys but it seems like such a long shot.

Luckily the shopette here on base gets some pretty good imports. I don't drink but when I do it's a Paulaner heffeweizen. Paulaner also makes and Oktoberfest that's pretty good.

Jonesry09

Lil-Rokslider
Luckily the shopette here on base gets some pretty good imports. I don't drink but when I do it's a Paulaner heffeweizen. Paulaner also makes and Oktoberfest that's pretty good.
A great beer. Drank a lot of that in my 5 years living over in Germany. Augistinerbrau Helles might be might all time favorite drinking (multiples) beer. If I could find it in the US I would buy it by the truck load haha

A great beer. Drank a lot of that in my 5 years living over in Germany. Augistinerbrau Helles might be might all time favorite drinking (multiples) beer. If I could find it in the US I would buy it by the truck load haha
Same here..bitte ein Weiss beer!! Prost!