Online Gun Sales in the Future?

ChromeKype

Lil-Rokslider
2c73a00be1fc99a71c11c298ebc7aad5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EastMT

WKR
Yes they make it sound like you are getting a new combination AK-57 uzzie radar lasar triple barrel
Double scoped heat-seakin shotgun from Sears Catalog to your mailbox.

They seriously have zero idea that it goes to an FFL. They are ignorant of everything involved with firearms.

My favorite is “an AR-15 5.56mm, one of the most powerful guns in the world”. Uhhh, my groundhog plinker?

If you are going to oppose something, at least research it beyond CNN.

Last edited:

Evol

Lil-Rokslider
Make me feel so much better about stocking up on lowers/ar parts/ammo now.

Opah

WKR
"That's something good for local business."

Not in California, there are no guns to be had anymore, if they can shut down the on line market they will have effectively shut down gun sales for a while in California and I am sure other states also.

Bärenjäger

Lil-Rokslider

Not in California, there are no guns to be had anymore, if they can shut down the on line market they will have effectively shut down gun sales for a while in California and I am sure other states also.
Good point. And an FFL won't be able to sell/transfer to a California resident if no local shop to transfer to.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

hodgeman

WKR
Every election cycle, all candidates float nonsense like this...impractical, impossible, or downright dumb ideas that aren't designed to be implemented but to raise funds from their base.

the other side will take those same dumb ideas and use them to motivate their own base so we end up largely arguing about things that simply aren't going to happen.

I guess it depends on your "circle" that you do business with. There is no shortage on guns or ammunition, dealers are running behind but online purchases are still legal.

EastMT

WKR
That is why Kamala Harris is his running mate, a single minded individual with her eyes set on disarming all law-abiding citizens of the USA
View attachment 218475

While I have no doubts Biden/Harris feel this way, that quote is from a satire site, bustaroll, similar to Babylonbee, just make up shocking stuff to drive traffic, make ad dollars.

a6039e22c11611c7e6d5a70db3a459fd.jpg

If the wind doesn’t blow, take to the oars.

The best the libs have.....the guy is a joke and the sad part is he will receive the majority of the votes cast. Which shows just how bad this country has become, its a very disconcerting situation.

The fact our last choices for president were Hillary and Trump showed us how bad this country has become. Now we appear to be challenging ourselves on how bad it can become.

spc7669

Lil-Rokslider
The fact our last choices for president were Hillary and Trump showed us how bad this country has become. Now we appear to be challenging ourselves on how bad it can become.
Can’t put it any better than that.

*zap*

WKR
Trump was a great choice. Sure beats the wife of a pedophile.....anyway, Trump has done a great job and we should see 4 more years of it and then maybe another Trump or Pence. Works well for me.

Last edited:

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
That is why Kamala Harris is his running mate, a single minded individual with her eyes set on disarming all law-abiding citizens of the USA
View attachment 218475

Do you always get your news from political satire websites? Because no, she did not ever say that. Don't forget the tinfoil hats.

Here is what the site that first ran that story has to say about itself "Everything on this website is fiction. It is not a lie and it is not fake news because it is not real. If you believe that it is real, you should have your head examined. Any similarities between this site's pure fantasy and actual people, places, and events are purely coincidental and all images should be considered altered and satirical. See above if you're still having an issue with that satire thing."

Edit. I see @coop22250 already covered this.